Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Bienvenue

Welcome to my blog. I do not lead an exciting life, but I like it and I hope you will too. I tried setting this up last night, but just couldn't get it right, so here we are at Blog 2.0.
I think I will start by telling you about myself. I am the epitome of the cliched single gal, I live in a nice little apartment with too many shoes and a cat. A very lovable cat who loves only me.

I grew up with two parents who I simply adore and two sisters who I love with all my heart, they are all a little crazy, but it's a fun crazy.

I have a very small group of close friends who I try to see as much as possible, but since all of us work, or go to school or are in different states, it's a little hard sometimes, by hey, that is why email is a miracle of our time, right?

I have lived on both coasts of the US and currently reside somewhere in the middle and honestly, I need an ocean. Being landlocked is mildly claustrophobic.

I work in advertising, not as exciting as it sounds, I work in the marketing and instock part of it. I like it. I also freelance write on the side for some local newspapers. I love to write, and I am working on a novel, it is incredibly slow going, but I am trying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home