Monday, May 15, 2006

S'up

Hello all. Hope you had a lovely weekend. Mine was pretty good. Do you know how good it feels to have a clean house with everything in its place and no dirty dishes in the sink or clothes piled on the dining room table? Well I haven't in a long time but I do now.

Mother's Day I went to my parent's house to celebrate. My parents, the dogs, me and my youngest sister had steak. Ribeye. Very good. I burned 2, not 1, but 2 batches of cookies, hilarity ensued. K (that's the sister) is a senior in college and the funniest girl I know. She possesses a kind of quirky humor, which borders on insanity, that we all find hilarious. She summed it up pefectly: "Me and mom are two peas in the same crazy, annoying pod." and it is so true. They are both nuts, but very entertaining.

I also took home a desk that mom refinished for me. They (the parentals) have been planning on bringing it to me for weeks, but schedules have not permitted it so I took it while I was there and schlepped it up the stairs into the house. It looks very nice.

Did some more painting when I got home. Didn't quite turn out the way I imagined, but life is all about trial and error.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home