Friday, May 12, 2006

Friday, again, why?

I slept well again last night, that's 3 days in a row. That means I am in a good mood, sans coffee and very much looking forward to the weekend. I will spend said weekend cleaning my house (I am going to play Find the Smell in my kitchen, it's the sink, I just know it; finish the laundry that didn't get done last weekend and do the loads that have accumulated this week and I am going to PAINT. I am very excited about creating this weekend. I need some art for my bedroom and I found some great stuff to copy online and at this restaurant with a really great steak and mushroom salad...(I talk about food a lot, have you noticed?)... Anyway, I haven't painted or drawn in a long while and I am due. I bought some canvases, still need to buy some new paints (they are so old, they've hardened, it's very sad), I have brushes and I am ready. I also plan on painting something for my cousin. She is turning 21 and is coming home from South America (study abroad, missionary hooskerdoo, we are all very proud) and her mom, my aunt, is making a scrapbook for her with stuff from everyone and I am going to paint her something in watercolors, my favorite medium to work with.

My favorite medium to view is oils...and photography...and sculpture...Ok, I like them all. I am an art junkie. Some people have heroin, I have Monet...and Hurrell...and Pissarro...and Manet...Ok rambling tangent, nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home