Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Kissing

I was thinking about this not that long ago...Alright, it was 1 minute ago. Anyway...As you know, I was kissed some this weekend. It was lovely. I love kissing. I could die happy after a good, long makeout. The other person in my lip-age session this weekend gave me an open invitation to visit him in his Swingin' City. He does not, however, feel the need to tell my friend that he may or may not be involved with that I will be or have visited if it ever comes to pass. This makes me slightly suspicious since both parties have unequivocally denied they are together and that they have casual relationship (one is dating someone else ::psst, it's her::).

But...But.. But...I am confused. If they aren't together why not tell her. Honesty is a good policy (notice I didn't say best? I lie sometimes, it keeps my world happy). Men confuse me and I need an explanation. Please chime in with your opinions on this situation. Is he one of the following or am I just being a dingy broad and am over thinking the whole situation?

1) He is a dog who wants to have his cake and to eat it too (although, she is more of a tart and I am definitely a cookie, small, sweet, great to snack on) He did kiss me (while drunk) after seeing The Other kiss another guy. This was explained later as "I felt like kissing you, so I did."

2) He is just being friendly and offering me a place to stay if I ever visit the Swingin' City.

3) I am a silly girl and need to get over myself (i.e. dingy broad who is overthinking).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home