Friday, May 05, 2006

The Streak Continues

I went to the dentist this morning and I am proud to announce that I am cavity free for the 24th year in a row. I'd like to thank my mom for always impressing on me the importance of good oral hygiene and my dentist for always giving me free toothbrush when I visit.

I was at work until 8pm last night. I am always here late on Thursdays, but that was ridiculous. I mean, yes, I went to PT at 4:45 but I came back and worked until 8, went home, fed the cat, packed and went to my parent's house (the dentist is closer to them since mom works for him). I probably would have gotten out of here at a decent hour if my boss's boss wasn't such a tool (my new favorite word). He had me doing this project that he could have done in 2 minutes. It took me 2 hours.

On the bright side, my boss said I could go home early because of it. Silver lining, people.

2 Comments:

At 10:04 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You streaked? That would have been fun to see...

 
At 9:37 AM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

No streaking, fun was had though. Fully clothed fun. And how do you know that would "be fun to see?" I might be a troll (I'm not, I'm just sayin')

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home