Thursday, May 04, 2006

YEA!!

My very good friend Britty called me last night (after calling my parents and talking to my mom, thinking it was me, we sound very similar over the phone) and she is going to visit this weekend. She left The Middle a couple of years ago to live near her parents. But she is coming to visit which means I am going to be spending a lot of time in town laughing and acting a fool, which is my happiest time. MMMM...foolery. She is bringing her brother (20, legal) who I am told has had a crush on me since we were kids so this will be interesting.

Britty and I met in high school through a then mutual friend. I stopped being friends with this person, because she was a heinous bitch and Brit followed me in the exodus. We have been great friends ever since. But since she lives away and my favorite mode of communication is email and she rarely reads her email, communication is sporadic between us. But I don't care because she is visiting!! I am very excited. Can you tell?

This also means I have to do my dishes, put my laundry away, vacuum and dust. But it's worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home