Monday, April 24, 2006

Bite me Monday

Weekends really are far too short. I have been campaigning for several years to get the work week shortened and the weekend extended. Equal portions of 3 days and you alternate another random day. I think it's ingenious, but so far I do not have a following. Starting a revolution is tough, I don't know how other people do it.

I went to the park on Saturday. It was very fun when I finally found my party. I walked all the way around that park, which I am told is at least 3 miles around trying to find these people, which I did after calling my friend Daria, who had party leader Jess's phone number, about 3 times. I even called other people to ask if they wanted to join me if I couldn't find them. But they didn't pick up and I found my friends so it was a good afternoon. I didn't play volleyball or lacrosse so I looked like a total stick-in-the-mud. I kind of stick to myself if no one invites me into a conversation or a game I can't play well. It seems snotty to some, but I just don't want to embarrass myself. It's silly, I know, I'm 24, I should be over this shit. But I'm not.

The one person who did call me back on Saturday, Best Non-Boyfriend Boyfriend Matt did show up and then we went for Mexican food and drinking Trivial Pursuit. Which is the best drinking game really, because you have to count and think while drinking so it's fun. I lost.

I am so sleepy right now too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home