Thursday, April 20, 2006

Single-ness

For the past year or so, my sisters, bless them, have made it a point to talk about their boyfriends or girlfriends (one of my sisters is gay) incessantly. And also to point out that I am the only single person in the family. It is sweet the first time but after that you really just want to tell 'em to shut it. Well, last month, the lesbian and her girl broke up and she is moving out. And this past weekend the youngest one broke up with her boy. I am not one to gloat, but, HA! I am used to being single, they are not and have to start all over now. That is sad, but I think this is the universe's retribution for them making me feel crappy for so long. Being reminded that you are single at Christmas is no fun, so thank you universe for this. It is much appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home