Monday, May 01, 2006

Goddamn

Goddamn I was bored last night. After I biked, baked, organized, cleaned and ran errands, I had nothing to do from about 3pm on. I got my haircut, I bought juice. God, I was bored. I am sure I could have emptied my dishwasher or put my laundry away, but who wants to do that, not me I tell you that. Have you ever been in one of those moods where while you have tons of stuff you could be doing, you just don't wanna? That was me last night. So I wallowed in my boredom. Sat on the couch, ate some Oreos (best cookie ever) and continued to read a very cynical book. I am cynical, but this book takes the cake. It's "Sex and the City" and I loved the television series, but the book is something else entirely. I enjoy the book because it makes me feel good about the person that I am. These women and men in the book lead very empty lives. I am still bored.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home