Friday, April 28, 2006

Friday

Well, it's Friday once again. And I am sugar buzzing like you wouldn't believe. I am off caffeine, but on sugar (Rice Krispie treats and later on a Dr. Pepper). I like to keep my vices at a healthy level. Since I don't do drugs, although I will smoke ciggies tonight when I am out with the girls. Bad habit, I know. Anyway, no drugs, rarely drink to excess, don't go whoring around. I think sugar and movies are a nice substitute (last night was another Stewart Ganger/Deborah Kerr night "King Solomon's Mines," very fun).

Yes, I am going out tonight, in the rain, to celebrate 2 birthdays. My friends Jessica and Kate had birthdays this week so we are all going out to drink cocktails, act silly and hopefully meet cute boys. I am not going to drink a lot tonight, I am going to have maybe 2 and then drink water. I am such a cheap date that this will be fine. I just don't want to get drunk and make a fool of myself. It's happened before. Remember the Russian?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home