Monday, May 08, 2006

Best. Weekend. Ever.

I had the best weekend ever. First off, I got free tickets to the baseball game and since the home team is in first place, that is sort of cool. But no one wanted to go with me. Yes, I know it was last minute, but it's free CLUB LEVEL baseball with free very nice parking (the tickets included a parking pass). Everyone was too tired or the weather was crappy (it's called a coat) or they were playing golf. I finally convinced my parents and sister to go with me and because we were there we won 5-4, it was super.

And then Great Friend Britt flew in from Hell (Albuquerque) and I met her and her brother downtown. Where we walked and laughed and met up with some other people including Best Non-Boyfriend Boyfriend Matt (who was acting like a poop), Britt's friend Travis (who I now have a major crush on), and some of his friends. You see, Travis and I were, many months ago, supposed to meet and hang out when he was visiting The Middle, we didn't and since that time, Britt has laid claim to his affections, even though they are 800 miles away from each other and yeah, it sucks for me.

Anyway, he's great...

... and we all went to the bars and since I didn't want to get sick, I stopped drinking at 5, that's PM, not AM. So I was pretty sober for the night's festivities, which is more than I can say about some people. I laughed more this weekend (and got kissed more, boys and girls) than I have in at least 6 months, which is so sad. We all wound up at Britt's hotel and some drama ensued (some of it only in my head), which I will not go into, but it was there. We went to an amusement park on Sunday and then Travis and I took them to the airport and he and I went back to my place. And before you all think I started playing the slut card right then and there, we watched a movie, talked and went to bed, him on couch, me in bed. Whole separate rooms.

It was fun.

PS - And I found money in the street on Saturday night/Sunday morning, 5 bucks. Hey, it's better than finding nothing in the street.
PPS - I only paid $13 for parking all weekend. That is really good condidering NO ONE WOULD VALIDATE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home