Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Tuesday

I was in a really bad mood this morning and I wanted to write about it but Blogspot was down and now I am kind of glad. I really don't like holding onto bad feelings. I like being happy and although my coffee is not working as fast as I would like this morning, I feel better than I did. Although I really need to write about one of the factors in my bad mood...

Best Non-Boyfriend Boyfriend Matt came over last night. I did not invite him, he did not call to say he was on his way (common courtesy, right?). I was sorting my mail (my Cosmo came in so I felt a little better, plus a package from The Gram) when I heard a key (which I want back) in my door and there he was. Barely a word, I give him his jacket which he left in Britt's hotel this weekend and asked (as a polite gesture) if he wants to come in. He does and goes straight for my computer to surf. No conversation, I try, but nothing. I cannot express the level of my lividity last night at his baseless prickness.

BREATHE

He is so selfish. Just because he wasn't the focus of everyone's attention this weekend, he is moodish.

BREATHE

I am so very much done with him for now. His attitude is awful and I don't want that in my life.

BREATHE

There, I feel better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home