Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Singing the Praises

Good morning ladies and gentlemen. Today I am here to sing the praises of not one but two products. Yes, that's right 2! Let us all bow in the presence and glory that is the over the counter sleeping pill and OLAY bodywash with "nutrient" beads.

I slept well for the first time in 4 days last night thanks to the little blue pills I took before bed. I feel wonderful. Rested, complete, happy.

And nutrient beads are a miracle. It is very dry here in The Middle and those little beads of joy make my skin soft and very touchable, it's nice that if someone did touch my skin it would be a pleasant experience for all parties involved. OK, that made me sound like a whore who gets touched a lot, which I'm not and I don't.

My day was starting off so well, I slept, I had the beads, I was on time to work. And then the production team, who we all know are morons (and whose boss is a tool) and are just out of work artists (although, technically, so am I, the novel is coming slowly), had to ruin my happy. They were on my ass about something that was done weeks ago. So they are not only moronic, but blind to boot.

But I will not linger on their stupidity. I will focus instead on the super-fantastic mood that I am currently in. The coffee was strong this morning so that might have something to do with it, but...

I FEEL GREAT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home