Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Das List

I started writing this list after my most resent break up as a way to make me feel better. It began as "Reasons Why I am a Catch" and has evolved into "Things I Like About Me." So here you go, my list, in no particular order.

  1. Smart
  2. Passionate
  3. Creative, loves music and art
  4. Loves to laugh
  5. Compassionate
  6. Rooted firming in a strong fantasy life
  7. Appreciates life-long love
  8. Sensitive - Incredibly
  9. Good conversationalist
  10. Wants that all consuming kind of emotion in her relationships
  11. Honest
  12. Funny
  13. I love office supplies
  14. Sweet
  15. Considerate
  16. Articulate
  17. Generous
  18. Adventurous, willing to try new things
  19. Interested in many different subjects/areas
  20. Good listener
  21. Inquisitive
  22. Determined
  23. Stubborn
  24. Slightly crazy
  25. Cute
  26. Does not do drugs
  27. Does not drink in excess
  28. Am not on any mind altering prescription drugs, although that is not a bad thing as they have been proven to help
  29. Disease free
  30. Not too sexually depraved
  31. Will do anything for a friend
  32. Thinks Bryan Adams is the most romantic songwriter in existence
  33. I think computers are the bane of existence but I don’t think I can live without one.
  34. Fiercely protective and loyal to family
  35. Reasonably stable family background
  36. Fun loving
  37. Enjoys a good book
  38. Has a strong support system
  39. Somehow can rationalize watching movies all day
  40. Rational but delusional at the same time
  41. Can appreciate foreign cinema
  42. Actually has a favorite president
  43. Can laugh at herself when something embarrassing happens
  44. Not afraid to cry during an emotionally poignant country song
  45. Can roll tongue
  46. Likes Canadian television
  47. Sings songs from the40ss in the shower
  48. Close to sisters andgrandparentss
  49. Hates all Kubrick movies
  50. Little
  51. I am vain, but not shallow
  52. I always wanted a brother, but only the protectiveness and none of the stinkiness. I guess that is why I am so protective of my sisters.
  53. The only sport I can stand to watch is baseball, I have to be in the stadium, screaming at the players to move their fat over paid asses across the plate.
  54. I love cheese.
  55. Someday I hope someone will write a song about me.
  56. My mother is my biggest fan and that feels wonderful.
  57. To this day, I have not met a man greater than my dad.
  58. I wish I had magical powers.
  59. I do not play mind-games.
  60. I can be very passive aggressive and it aggravates the hell out of me.
  61. I keep hope in my heart at all times
  62. My parents are the best example of love and marriage that I have ever seen and I thank them for that
  63. I am scared that I will never find what they have.
  64. I hate, hate, HATE reality television, it is evil and shows the world just how base we really are.

65. Some day I will rule the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home