Thursday, May 11, 2006

The Snoopy Dance

I will not deny it, I like cartoons. Mostly the ones I watched as a kid because I like to see what I remember and revel in the joys of childhood. Lately I have noticed while chair dancing (the act of dancing while seated, either in a car, at a desk or in a booth at the bar, etc.), that I do the Snoopy Dance. This form of the chair dance was made popular by the rehearsal scene in A Charlie Brown Christmas (1965) which I still watch every year. I wear my headphones constantly at work because, well, I am surrounded by incredibly loud, obnoxious and annoying people. I currently have Panic! At the Disco and Gavin Degraw in the CD player. Panic! is very conducive to the Snoopy Dance.

It is all about the double head bob.

I think the whole world would be happy if we all just did the Snoopy Dance every once in a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home