Friday, April 13, 2007

Weather Report

There was supposed to be a massive storm rolling through the Middle last night and today. I even got up at 5:30am to see if I was going to be able to get to work. And lo, fore the Lord (or what ever deity you believe in, I am going with universal spirit) shined upon our fair burg and spared us from the onslaught. There is now a 20% chance of snow so I will be able to go to Luz's birthday BBQ tonight and my dates this weekend. I am very happy.

I was watching TV last night and all my shows were doing clip episodes, which I like. A lot of people don't, but I do, it gives me a chance to catch up. But I digress...during said shows, the weather warnings and updates kept flashing across the top of the screen with incredibly long lists of counties soon to be affected by this huge storm. Pretty much every county or township in the Middle was listed so I was getting myself psyched up and ready. Then this morning when I saw that there was no snow (and my theory that all weather-people are morons was proved true once again) I crawled back into bed with my kitten and slept the sleep of a person content in their righteousness.

Now they say the storm took a sudden turn south, like it's making a uwy because it forgot something at home.

So...YEA!!!

No snow, little bit of frozen rain, but still no snow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home