Monday, July 16, 2007

And Another

Another employee was just terminated. I worry for my job, but then again, I get here on time, actually do my job and don't steal. She was fired for her involvement in last week's debacle.

I move in 4 days. MA helped me yesterday by inspiring me to pack up my house and by cleaning out my fridge. I hate doing it and he owed me one (plus he's wonderful) . Mom is coming out on Friday to pack up the kitchen. Now all that is left is my closet and furniture.

M.A., Daria's ex Jamie (who introduced us), his roommate, his girlfriend and 2 other guys and I went to the local water park on Saturday and it was much fun. M.A. got scorched, I escaped relatively unscathed. I spent Sunday rubbing him with aloe.

Then we read (book club in 11 days, 293 pages to go) and I kicked his butt in not one but two games to You Don't Know Jack.

2 Comments:

At 5:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will I be fed on Thursday night or will you still be housesitting? MOM

 
At 7:57 PM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

They come home Thursday so I will be home.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home