Friday, July 13, 2007

I Have a Burning Sensation UP Here


I burned myself with a curling iron a few days ago an now it's just weird looking.

I had a great night with Mr Amazing last night. We went to the bookstore so I could get a book for book club and he could stop by his office (it's a really nice office) and get his book so we could "read." I have to read Wuthering Heights in less than a week. I think I can do it if I take a full day on Saturday and Sunday.

When I left MA's house this morning on my way to work, I stopped in the grocery store for some green tea and cream cheese and as I was walking in, a woman was walking out and she was decked: hair, makeup, little scarf. Yes, I was dressed too and had makeup on before 8am, but I was on my way to work. She looked like she hadn't worked a day in her life. It was the shoes, you can always tell by the shoes. They were pointy. You never wear pointy to the grocery.

3 Comments:

At 10:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The movie is good too. And there are always cliff notes. MOM

 
At 10:52 AM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

No, I am an adult now, can't cut corners

 
At 2:10 PM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

But I got it just in case.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home