Sunday, July 20, 2008

OK, Sorry, I Know

It has been a very long time, but I can explain, my internet connection at my house was iffy at best this entire month, plus I moved and I can't blog from work.

But I will update you:

I moved, I now live with a total of 4 cats (I am the Crazy Cat Lady), mine has spent 2 days under the bed. Thanks again to the family for helping me move.

I now have A/C and the good cable.

I am completely organized. There was much drilling on the part of the LLS. She has drill skills.

I have been seeing a great guy for about 3 weeks, several marathon dates in and he met the LLS last night. He got the Sister Stamp of Approval. She thinks he is funny, which he is.

Work is work.

Family is great.

That's it, see nothing exciting to miss.

1 Comments:

At 10:46 AM , Blogger sheashedeed said...

It was good seeing you on Saturday! Here's the link to my blog...

www.sheashedeed.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home