Friday, May 19, 2006

Blah is my job

Hello my lovelies. It's been a while since I posted so I will give you the Official Life Update, which I think everyone should give weekly to their friends, family and random strangers they meet on the internet. Here we go:

Life is the same. I have come into work early all week so I would not repeat last Thursday's 12 hour day and so I could watch the series finale of "Will & Grace" (1998). I haven't watched it in along time, but I used to in the beginning so I felt I should see it at the end. The bank screwed me and that is hopefully being resolved as we speak. I am thinking of changing health insurance carriers and I am not feeling confident in my job anymore, thinking of switching professions. I am going to see LIVE tonight, sans date or shield friend, we'll see how I get injured at this concert, cause I always do. Fact of life you can't avoid, like taxes and not getting the right thing at the drive thru. Saturday I am going to see my sister K at the College I Should Have Gone To. Mine had a smell. I wouldn't trade my university experience for anything, but I should have gone to her school. I chose mine because no essay was required for admission. That says so much about me, doesn't it? And that is so sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home