Wednesday, February 14, 2007

V-Day Match

Nothing is better than starting your day with mittens. I found my lost mitten in the car and I wore them today

Happy Valentine's Day, I usually don't consider this a holiday, but I am in such a great mood, I figure, why not - HAPPY V-DAY!

I finally broke down and signed up for Match.com. I've already been winked at twice. Once by a pretty cute guy and one not so cute guy (his profile said " The main course has arrived and now that you...", Can we all say, ICK!) This give me hope. Also, the mom pretty much called me a ho last night when I told her about the whole Match.com thing (although she is helping me pay for my membership). I am not a ho, nor am I a slut. I have been dating for 10 years, I know how it's done. The one time, ONE TIME I slept with a guy on the first date, it turned into a year long relationship. So there. Also, I know not to let people know where I live (no one knows where I live), I know to go to public places with clearly marked exits and multiple escape routes. Please, I know my shit. I may not choose the right guy, but I know where to go.

I supposedly have plans with my girlfriends tonight, but the plan has not been revealed to me so we shall see if anything happens. If nothing does, I have Little Miss Sunshine waiting for me at home.

I hope all is well in your world. Youngest is very sick, ear infection (bad cold and a lot a hormonally induced sleep is apparently a bad combination). My Nephnie is now more drugged than a rock star.

2 Comments:

At 5:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bettylou, You always blow things out of proportion. I did not say and do not think you are a ho. I just know that in the past, you have been to quick to jump in the sack and I'm sure have some regrets. Date a lot, have fun, don't plan to fall in love and be very dicerning even with a little liquor in your system. That seems to be your most vulneralbe state of mind. Never bring any one home with you till after the 10th date. Love MOM

 
At 9:48 AM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

Tenth date, are you nuts?! I know you love me and are only looking out for me and I love you for it. It will be different this time (I say that a lot, I know). No alcohol at least until the 5th date. And I want to date a lot, it's been a while since I went on a real one, I want to see if they've changed.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home