Sunday, January 28, 2007

Honesty

I need to be honest with all of you.

I wish movie love was real

I like most of the movies/television shows I am supposed to, but most of the time i would rather watch a cartoon I have seen a million times.

I like to know the ends of movies before I see them. Same with books.

I am cynical, but i have hope.

I say really inappropriate things a lot.

I am addicted to Wikipedia and IMDB.

I don't think I have ever dated the right person.

I sleep when I'm bored.

I would rather listen to a standard than anything new any day.

I love that my mom tries to set me up.

I crave cigarettes but I hate smoking.

I hate Pearl Jam and all forms of televised sports, only live is worth it.

I like corny and lame.

I think it is incredible that I am the resident computer techie at my office.

The Beach Boys were the soundtrack to my childhood.

I sneeze so loudly it scares people and cats.

I keep a can of mace by my bed.

1 Comments:

At 9:06 PM , Blogger chinchilla said...

You need to let go and let a movie roll when you don't know how it will end. If you don't, you won't ever be happy, because you will NEVER know how your life will turn out...but if you let yourself learn from it and be content all the way, you will be very content the end.

take care.

cliche mceuphonism

ps. those word thingies for verification, not very skiing all day and drinking friendly

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home