Monday, January 22, 2007

I Effing Hate Snow

I hate it, hate it, hate it!!! I am sick of it all. It hasn't been dry for 6 weeks and the tension on the road is palpable. Literally, I could feel it surround me as I drove into work this morning, it was suffocating. I had to get 2 different maintenance guys to help push my car. Half an hour apart mind you, because that's how long it took to drive up one hill. It's a small hill, a parking lot hill, not worth much. It's a bastard now and can die. I am making for god-damned sure that my next house has no hills and off street parking.

I am sick of this shit. I am so contemplating a trip/move out west. They have warmth there and an ocean. I hate being land locked too.

Rant over, you may go about your business.

PS - Mom and Dad, I am posting on my lunch break, chill...chill.

2 Comments:

At 6:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the snow. I never thought I would say that. It's because I have no trouble getting to work. Sorry about all your car/snow problems. Please don't move away. Spring will be upon us soon and you will complain about the heat. I couldn't bear having two children out of state. love MOM

 
At 8:45 PM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

Don't lie woman! You hate snow. You are afraid of snow. And the only reason you have no trouble going to work in it is because Dad drives you. Bah to you, BAH!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home