Sunday, January 21, 2007

Can Porcupines Give the Finger?

I went out with Melanie and Vieve this week. Always fun, getting together with the girls. We went to dinner and a movie. Yes, I broke my diet, but it's one slip, not like I murdered someone. Anyway we have come to the conclusion that the perfect man includes none of the following traits:

Is named Steve
Is an only child
Has a small penis.

We must find non-Steve named men with siblings and large penises. Yes, this is what twenty-something girls talk about. We save the intellectual stuff for our dates.

We went to the $1.50 movie theater, because like me, they are poor. We saw "Open Season" which was cute, badly lit, but cute. At one point I thought I saw an animated porcupine give the lead character the finger, but looking back, it may have been a thumbs up sign, who knows.

Spending time with the gals, who are roommates, made me think that living alone isn't all it's cracked up to be. Yes, I do enjoy the freedom of walking around naked, but how often do I do that, OK, everyday, but only when I just get out of the shower, so it's organic nakedness. But, it's really expensive and it would be so much fun to have a girlfriend around to talk to. This range of thinking is quite adventitious because Daria is looking for a new roommate for next year (this summer, actually). I figure she's tired of living with guys, brothers, past and current roommates, etc. They're gross. Trust me. I lived with 4. So we are going to get a house together and save money. It will be so much fun, and if she pisses me off, as I have said to her already, I can lock myself in my room or shuttle her off to Brian's.

5 Comments:

At 1:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sound like a great idea. MOM

 
At 8:30 AM , Blogger chinchilla said...

I hope you can deal with mine and bish's make out sessions!

Small penises are a bummer.

 
At 6:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not the size that counts and I speak (not from experience but what I've been told) I'm sure for all men with small penis's...it's how you use them ( and all the other parts that are available to you)Don't get so hung up on the mighty pee pee. It's not the only tool out there for your enjoyment. love MOM

 
At 8:46 PM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

Yes, add large, deft tongues to the list.

 
At 9:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've read too much. mom

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home