Thursday, January 04, 2007

Radio Talk

I was listening to the radio today and they were talking about a study that said that with the advent of all this new technology, it is easier to lie. IM, text, blogs and email have all lead to a society of big fiery pants.

I think I am more honest with IM and texting. It's easier to be honest when the words don't have to come out of your mouth or when you don't have to look at the person.

I love to flirt through IM and email. I am a master of it. Across state lines, across oceans...my intentions are known...and they were never honorable.

5 Comments:

At 4:47 PM , Blogger chinchilla said...

I've never lied to anyone about anything ever, I cross my heart and hope to die. ; )

 
At 10:55 PM , Blogger P said...

The problem is being too honest when in fact no one wants to know, because you don't know when no one wants to know, because you can't see them, watch their reaction or anything else like that. Then bitter resentment and/or possibly taunting ensues, and everybody wins...

 
At 11:44 AM , Blogger chinchilla said...

If they know you're open, and they don't want to know...isn't it their problem for reading?

They want to know, imho, they just don't like the outcome.

 
At 7:59 PM , Blogger chinchilla said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 12:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home