Sunday, December 24, 2006

Troubling

I was laying on the couch listening to the Christmas carol station on TV, cause that's' what you do when you parents have the good cable. And my dad drops this on me:

"I think Bo has an eating disorder, don't you think it's strange that he goes into the bathroom for so long right after he eats?"

"Yes," I said, "but I just thought he had bad digestion."

And come to think of it, it is strange that he goes to the bathroom for so long right after he eats. He's super skinny and he always eats a lot, portion-wise.

So how do I go about this?

"Hi, I know we're not together anymore, but my dad thinks you have an eating disorder."

Yeah, right.

But I know he reads this or he used to and some of our mutual friends still do so maybe it will inspire him to seek some help if he knows someone out there cares and knows.

My dad's friend Rex had bulimia for years and no one knew. So he's kinda up on the signs.

3 Comments:

At 9:46 AM , Blogger chinchilla said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 4:49 PM , Blogger P said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not my place anymore really and I never thought there was a problem, like I said, digestion issues. And since I really do not want to talk about it with him, I'm leaving it up to him.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home