Sunday, December 17, 2006

I Won, I WON!

I got my early 90s soccer mom on and I had the ugliest sweater at the party. I think I really won because I was one of the last people to leave. The girl who was supposed to win, well her sweater was too cute to win and being petty, Gus an I protested. I won a Giant Anteater stuffed animal in an ugly sweater.

I would like to thank Goodwill for the sweater, Hobby Lobby for the bells I added and mom for her truly horrid fashion sense in the 80s. It was an inspiration.

There was a guy with a sweater that caught fire so I do think he should have won too. But alas, he left early. Staying power has it's advantages.

Daria wore a vest that was made bullet proof by an excessive amount of beading. Gus wore a women's appliqué vest . Everyone seemed to get there sweaters from GW, K-Mart or Wal-Mart.

That says something...

4 Comments:

At 9:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any way you can put pictures of the sweater on your blog?

 
At 9:15 PM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

I'll try

 
At 7:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

what do you mean i had horrid fashion sense in the 80's. we all had horrid fashion sense in the 80's. i just recorded mine on film. i'm afraid to ask you how do i dress now? remember that i dressed YOU in the 80's love mom

 
At 7:37 AM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

I dressed like you, it was bad. You've definitely improved over the years though.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home