Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Stress!

The BF is stressed, which means I am freaking out because he's pushing me away and me no likey. He was miserable this weekend, snapping at everyone in his quiet way. And he won't talk to me about it so I can't try and help fix whatever is going on.

The holidays are a stressful time, yes, but I think it's a little more than that.

When I get stressed, I vent to you my lovely readers and to my cat, but not to him. I may mention that I am feeling a bit of stress but I suck it up and try not to let it ruin our time together, because it's not a lot.

1 Comments:

At 2:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

(LLS) He sounds kind of like a moody chick. If he can't learn to open up, that is very bad news for you, Miss Betty.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home