Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Anon

Apparently, I suck monkey, the worst kind of suck. For further proof of this, please see Anonymous's comment on the previous post.

What do you need to make you read me? What can I do to satisfy you? As you all know, I need you to keep my self esteem levels up and it's the holidays so they are pretty low anyway, but still. What am I doing wrong? Complaining too much?

Yeah, that's probably it. But you didn't mind it not that long ago so what changed?

PS - I don't tell you when I stop reading your blogs. I just stop, It's mean the other way.

PPS - I am crying here you know.

PPPS - Fuck you, Anon.

1 Comments:

At 2:54 PM , Blogger chinchilla said...

What is a blog for if not to vent? It's totally fine to complain. As long as that's not all you do. Then save it for your therapist already!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home