Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Regression Not so Theraputic

I am at my parent's house right now, gearing up for the big gorge-fest that is Thanksgiving. My youngest sister is here too. And just like always, I am acting like a brat with her around. I don't know why, but with her i act like a bitch and with the LLS I act like a domineering, morality compass I wish sh would go by, pushing some agenda on her I bearly subscribe to in the hopes taht she will find her way.

I hate regressing to that annoying little kid I know i am being. It's like my dad when he's around his father, he starts biting his nails and slumps in his seat. it's incredibly annoying. I know he is stronger than that

I love my sisters andIi hate who I become around them. I can only blame the stroke for my behavior for so long.

I am resolving to be a better person around my sisters from here on out. I will be sweet and kind and gentle and support them in their endeavors and love adventures.

I am strong, I can do this...or is the big sister gene going to kick in and I will just revert back to my old way? I am at least going to try.

The Baby is a lot to take on a first visit, especially if you don't know her at all. We're used to her.

Man, the pronoun "I" is used a lot in this post. I am not this selfish, usaully.

2 Comments:

At 1:36 PM , Blogger chinchilla said...

Don't be so hard on yourself. Siblings have a magical power.

 
At 6:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Indeed we do.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home