Thursday, November 16, 2006

Musing

What are laurels and why can't I rest on them? They sound so comfy.

The BF was supposed to come over last night, after VB, but he forgot his laptop and cancelled. His house in in between VB and me. He could have swung by, picked up the computer and come over. Nope, didn't happen. I was a tad upset. Of course this was 2am, so how upset could I have really been.

I am crafting this week, no, not my plan to take over the world, although that is coming along nicely, thank you for asking. I always overdo Christmas (I spend way too much money, money I dan't have anymore...you see where I'm going?). So this year, I am taking the frugal, understated approach and making many of my gifts. I got a lot of great ideas off the internet and this incredibly overpriced catalog that was addressed to no one at work. I am just toning down their stuff and making it my own. I think it's ingenious. I hope you all agree.

What else...The LLS is not moving back home. I haven't mentioned this before or her thoughts on doing so because she is sneaky and didn't want people to know she was thinking about it. But she likes her life in the CA so she is staying put.

I was busy all day at work today. Getting ready for the end of the year and what not, everyone had something for me to do. I spent the last 2 hours going through 3" files looking for a single document (and reading the files as I did, I told you I was nosy). Some of our tenants have led such sad lives, I feel for them. But not the ones with noise complaints, they just bug me.

I had an encounter with a severely unhinged man on the phone today. There was ranting, raving, threats of DNA tests and high priced lawyer getting. Thing is, if you live in one of our properties, you so can't afford any kind of high priced lawyer getting. It was sad, but also freakin' hilarious. I call him Crazy Man.

3 Comments:

At 10:21 AM , Blogger MOM said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:23 AM , Blogger MOM said...

Sometimes BF's can disappoint you but lots of times they can WOW you. Wait for the WOW and forget about the disappointments.

 
At 7:09 PM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

He wows me all the time. this is the first disapppointment.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home