Monday, October 23, 2006

Lifetime - Television for Weepy Women

I am a closet Lifetime movie junkie. I just watched one one breast cancer. While no one I know has been stricken with the disease, odds are, in my lifetime, I will. The movie dealt with it so humanly and sweetly. It is breast cancer awareness month. I urge all of you to get yearly exams, do self checks and tell a friend to do the same.

I have wonderful friends. I love them so much, let me tell you. They are so wonderful, one of them introduced me to the man that I adore (we are doing pretty well, I think). Daria is said friend and to thank her for introducing me to said man, I took her out to lunch. We went to Racine's and had a great time. I had the best crab eggs Benedict. I love eggs Benedict. Best egg concoction ever.

We also went to the adult store. Always a fun trip. I went again the next day with Gen and Mel. Poor G has never been to that kind of store, Mel and I had to teach her. Well, not teach, inform.

Notes from last week:

As you know, it snowed last week. And for once, the plows were out early and the roads were clear by the time I had to get going to work. I was early, the ride was smooth. It was a good day to say the least. Good days always start early. I woke up with the BF this morning, it was a good day.

And yet everyday, I am forced to drive behind the slowest effing people in the history of the world.

Here's to another wonderful day, week, year...

Oh, and I finally put away about 3 weeks worth of laundry (I raelly hate to do it). So I have a table again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home