Friday, September 29, 2006

News! My minions

I am no longer a burden on society or my couch. I GOT A JOB! I will be an administrator with a property management group. I temped for them one day and they loved me so much, they asked me to come on permanently. Apparently the current girl is incompetent because, seriously, who would hire me for this job. Anyway, the news came at 8:30 this morning and I let everyone and their mother know, including mine, by noon. I am very excited, I start Wednesday, because I am still wrapping books for a pittance downtown. Oh, happy day.

I am going on my first camping trip this weekend with Daria and Brian. BF is working.

PS - My friend K is engaged! My first friend to marry.

1 Comments:

At 11:27 AM , Blogger sheashedeed said...

Congratulations Betty! Very happy for you...seems like leaving TSA was one of the best things to happen to you actually, imo anyways...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home