Thursday, September 14, 2006

On and on it goes

Went on a job interview today. You know how in some interviews it goes really well and you talk forever and you think you have the job set... And then you don't get it? And sometimes, you are convinced they hate you and you get the job? Well, I don't think she hated me, but we didn't chat. So, I don't know. It was at this place whose anagram is PIE, I could work for pie, that would be kinda cool to say.

Pray for me, send happy pink thoughts my way...

I will hopefully hear from them soon.

2 Comments:

At 5:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be sure to follow up and call to bug them about the position. You never know, maye it went better than you thought. Love MOM

 
At 6:54 PM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

You know mom, no one likes to be pestered.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home