Wednesday, September 06, 2006

They Call Him Fidget

Faster than lightning...la la la la la la...Ok, so I don't know the lyrics. But Fidget is what I am calling the very sweet man who I am seeing. He is very fidgety due to some previous injuries he has sustained. It's kinda cute actually.

I met his parents last night. I went over to their house to watch the "House" season premier. They are very nice and creative and caring.

PS - He thinks I am stunning and smart and he is courteous and kind. He opens doors and listens and makes sure I am comfortable and considering he is the first person in a long time to display these qualities to me, I am incredibly impressed and fascinated.

Also, he is willing to watch my favorite movies with me. Not an easy task.

We have both been given the "Don't Screw This Up" talks from our parents, mine included something about respect and whoreiness. And apparently, his mom gushed about me to his brother. So there's that.

2 Comments:

At 6:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What kind of fidget are we talking here. Is it constant movement fidget...a shaking of the leg fidget....odd by society's standards fidget. We're all looking out for you BettyLou. Keep him at bat and don't let him get to first base too soon. Love the mom

 
At 10:54 PM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

Well, we have kissed. So we are still on first (and he will be staying there for a bit). He just has to move every couple of minutes, shift himself about, you know?

Love you mom.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home