Thursday, August 31, 2006

Hey there sugar babies

Looking for a job is incredibly frustrating. But I have the love and support of pretty much everyone around me. But still it is an incredibly disheartening task, finding a job. Why can't one just fall in my lap. That would be super.

So, I am going to try to get my mind off of it. I am going to go to an art gallery opening soon. Added bonus: the gallery owner is incredibly cute. I am going to read more. My house is already clean (unemployment forces you to take a good hard look at your surroundings). I wish the rest of the art gallery was open. I miss my Monet.

And I am going to try and re-connect with some people I have been slacking off on being a good friend to. I did send out the "Know you are loved" postcards already.

Because a drug habit is too expensive and no one has volunteered for my hari kari adventure.

PS - It's FALL and I love it. The trees behind my house are starting to change. Ahh, love autumn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home