Sunday, August 13, 2006

Dating the Gay Guy

I was watching "On the Line" (I know) tonight and it got me thinking. Lance Bass, star of said movie, just came out. How does the love interest in the movie (I know they aren't really in love, but in film, there has to be that element of believability, that's why I don't watch Anne Heche movies, all I see is the crazy) feel about all that or even his former girlfriends?

And then it got me thinking about the gay boy I dated. His name was Matt. We were sophomores in college. He had great eyes (you could see the individual lines of blue and green, oh). And the person he dated after me was a man in the theatre department who was a screaming queen.

I think all women should have an experiance like this one, it masks you stronger and gives you great party stories. Yup, I turned a boy. What a riot.

Tells you something about my feminine wiles, uh?

But, back to Lance. How do other women who have turned dates onto same-sex relationships feel about this? It's an interesting question that I put to you today. Would you rather not have known, maintained a relationship with this man and lived a lie? Or would you rather have the truth come out (ha!), live through it and make jokes about it later? Is ignoramus bliss, or does the truth set you free?

1 Comments:

At 9:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The truth will always set you free. Well at least most of the time. There are times when little white lies are OK.. I think.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home