Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Far...So Very Far

Everyone is moving. YSK (Youngest Sister K) moved, I helped, a few blocks from her old house. Daria moved closer to lover boy Jamie and work (I did not help, but I will enjoy the fruits of her move when I attend the housewarming this month). Amy is moving to Japan and I just found out that Tommy is moving to South Korea. Isn't that amazing. T and A ::giggle:: are both teaching for a year. I think that is so cool

Tommy, was my first college crush. I saw him on my first day and was smitten. I saw him every now and again for the next couple of years until Buddha smiled on me and we ended up in the same film classes. Oh, glorious was the day. We sat together, it was the highlight of my day (both the class and seeing and joking with him). One time after class he asked me out. I had to say no cause I was dating The Ass. But I thought about it for a minute. I totally should have gone out with him. He understands how to play "How'd They Die." Great game...anyway...Now he's moving. We share this incredibly dry, intellectual wit (he more than I, he's a smarty) and a love for all things film. I am supposed to exec produce his film. But now that he's moving to Asia it will probably change from an sleepy character study to a fast paced action/horror/sci-fi deely-bob. And he can do so much better.

Although we haven't talked in a long time (we are IMing right now), I like to think we are still close, we did survive Film Studies together, you know.

I must have him!

2 Comments:

At 10:31 AM , Blogger sheashedeed said...

I think I have a crush on Tommy just from reading your description, lol! Good luck - hope the timing works out a little better this time (or that you at least get "some")... :-)

 
At 10:51 AM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

oh, i will, i will

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home