Monday, July 31, 2006

Mind-Full

My mind is restless. I haven't felt this way since after my stroke when I wasn't allowed to drive or work (not such a bad thing really). But I also couldn't concentrate, couldn't read for longer than a few minutes. Couldn't sleep. So what did I do then...Went back to work, moved in with 3 pigs and dated a gay guy. Really don't want to do the latter 2 again, so I guess, it's work that I must do. Or something new...

What should I do...I am letting my faithful readers, even some of the unfaithful ones, decide.

What should I do this time around?

2 Comments:

At 6:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Join a book club or go back to school and take a few fun classes. Sounds like you are bored.

 
At 9:13 PM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

classes cost money

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home