Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Yes, I do

I know this is so juvenile, but I still enjoy watching The Creek (Dawson's Creek for all you non-watchers). I liked it as a kid and I like it as an adult. Sad, I know. It's on in the mornings when I am getting ready for work. It's a great show, smart, fun. Come on, Katie Holmes before she joined the cult...Relive the happy days before Cruise destroyed her.

Panic! at the Disco was amazing. It truly was a show with dancers and cabaret and the opening acts were actually very good, it had this whole circus, Moulin Rouge theme, very cool. The Hushed Sound and Dresden Dolls opened. They have new fans in me. I will say this, I would gladly deflower (yes, the dancers/MCs revealed to the audience that he is still a virgin during P!ATD rollcall) lead singer Brandon Urie. Come on, I know he's young, but he's legal and he can sing (he and the DD did a great rendition of "Hit Me Baby, One More Time") , dance and he has a great stage presence. It was a great show, the only drawback was that it was ungodly hot in the theater (I learned my lesson from last time and wore something minimal). It was very dehydrating.

How hot and dehydrating was it you ask? It was so hot that I went though 2 bottles of water at the show and it was so dehydrated that I was exhausted after 1 beer at the bar afterward.

I did meet a guy though, henceforth to be known as Uptown Dave, as opposed to someone I could meet at the Downtown, who we would know as Downtown whoever, Shecky maybe. Anyway, we talked for a couple of hours. He was very nice. He kept wanting me to have one more drink with him, but as I said before I was exhausted. So I drove him to his apartment (just a few blocks down the street) and gave him my number. He gets 6 days (a la Swingers) and then he is forgotten. Oh, and JoAnna threatened him with bodily injury if he hurt me while I drove him these 4 blocks, she even took his picture just in case. It was sweet, he thought it was creepy and weird. I know her better, it was sweet.

I was in the grocery store last night and this man stopped me and said he almost fell over when he saw me, I looked exactly like his first wife. From this statement, JoAnna and I deduced she was dead (we had dinner tonight, she's single again and I need to get out more so we are spending more time out, doing single gal things). So I look like a dead woman...cool?

Also, we did a little shopping after dinner and after we got back in the car, I realized that I had forgotten the leftovers from my very expensive sandwich and that really frosted my cookies. I hate when I do that. 2 bags of chips were lost as well. I hope a homeless person gets them. Ooohh. look, silver lining.

Let me put this question to you, happy readers (if you aren't happy, fake it for a minute). Are men willing to just screw any random thing that crosses their path? Cause one of my friends is apparently really hard up and looking to score while on vacation. It's only been a few months. In that vein, how long is too long to go without it, sex, contact or otherwise?

I await your responses.

4 Comments:

At 2:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

A hard up man is willing to screw anything even remotely female. It doesn't matter what she looks like as long as she shows any interest, he will go for the gold.

 
At 3:51 PM , Blogger sheashedeed said...

True that! They will do blow up dolls and pretend it's real just for some action...you just need to get yourself a "friend"...then you don't have to depend on anybody but the Energizer bunny! LOL!

 
At 10:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

 
At 2:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home