Sunday, July 16, 2006

I am, therefore, I am

My house feels a little empty. I cleaned out some clutter from under my entry table and now it feels empty. I got up early on Saturday (cause I'm a dork and can't sleep til noon) and started de-cluttering. I watched a lot of home shows the night before, ones all about organization and de-cluttering and just woke up and did it. Hence, the empty.

Then I folded all the clothes I have been meaning to shuttle over to Goodwill for the past year and got them in the car. Closet clean.

Then I went to the rental's house to hang out, see the LLS off (she is now back in Fairy Land) and get a free, mom-cooked dinner. We discussed death. We are such the fun group.

Anyway, I bought new eyeshadow and made Rice Krispie Treats (world's greatest food).

I saw Pirates of the Caribbean 2 today. I do agree with most of the critics in that it was a big action, CGI showoff. But you know what, the CGI was amazing. The acting a little stilted, but fun nonetheless. It is a very long movie. 2.5 hours. Good thing I went to the first show at 10am! Cause, yes, I was up early again. Even when I was in school, even college, I could never sleep past a certain point. The sister K can sleep til 1pm. I don't know how she does it...oh yeah, she's young and parties til 2am. I am a boring adult and don't do that. I go to bed at a reasonable hour (early all weekend, how sad).

2 Comments:

At 2:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

 
At 6:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home