Saturday, July 01, 2006

Bonjour

Hello happy blog readers. I hope you are all well this fine Saturday. I am in a surprisingly good mood today, who wouldn't be? It is a beautiful summer day. I just finished making appetizers (bacon wrapped water chestnuts, yummy, my boss' wife made them for a party, so good) for the rental's party today, I called Comcast last night and they are sending a tech out tomorrow morning (how adventatious is that?) to fix my On Demand, which has never worked.

I figured out how to fix the cable yesterday. I didn't have TV for 2 days and I was kinda nice. It was quiet, I read, watched a movie. It was relaxing not to have to find something to watch. But I fixed it...maybe I won't watch as much TV now that I know I can survive without it.

The LLS (Luscious Lesbian Sister) called me last night to tell me she got her nose pierced. She tells me it's tasteful, sure. I at least could hide all my piercings with clothing. At one point I had 5 (each ear, each nipple and the navel). I lost the navel ring in an airport in Chicago on my way to London (thinking about that gets me excited for my trip to Europe next year). I took the nipple rings out when I graduated college. I just didn't need them anymore. I didn't need to be the girl with the pierced whatsits.

I am thinking about a tattoo though and have for a long time. I want something special and meaningful that no one will see but me (I am a professional, so I need to hide it, which kind of diminishes the point). But, like I have said before they are permanent and I don't know of anything I would want permanently etched into my skin. I like my skin, it's pristine.

So...Any thoughts on tattoos from the throng of loyal readers I have acquired? You know I value each and every one of your opinions and think the world of you (yes I am buttering you up).

3 Comments:

At 8:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is your mother speaking. Tattoos are evil. Nothing but loose women get tattoo. Do ou want that reputation? Rethink.

 
At 9:07 AM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

So your calling your calling one of your daughters and one of your sisters a loose woman? That's not evry nice.

 
At 11:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, it's me, the LLS and tattooed woman. Number One, Hi Mommy, my nose looks cool. Number Two: Tattoos are super-cool and are an expression of art and individuality. I don't know many people who are more art-loving or expressive than my Super Awesome Big Sister. So, I say, get that tat! It is not that big a deal and you will be happy with the beauty of it. Also, there is something to be said about having a secret only the special people who get to see you naked get to see. It's hot, trust me. Three days and a wake-up!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home