Thursday, July 06, 2006

Scourge of my Summer

I have allergies, most of which I have grown out of, but allergies nonetheless. They are particularly bad this year. I don't know why, could be the rain we are actually getting and accumulating. This is new for The Middle.

I was at the video store on Monday and I sneezed and I couldn't stop my eyes from watering. I looked like I was crying and sniffling over copies of whatever was in the drama section. They didn't have what I wanted (Kinsey and 1776 - I was feeling patriotic) so maybe my subconscious made me tear up or maybe pollen is evil and I refuse to take Benadryl.

I am feeling stuffy today and I have to fly the day after tomorrow. The MO is way more humid than The Middle, pollen and insects proliferate. This is not good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home