Friday, August 18, 2006

The Joy of Working

I like to work, I really do, especially after 4 days to doing nothing but sitting around, watching TV. That was not fun.

I spent the day taking electronic surveys at Moe's downtown. I was accompanied by my new friend Genevieve, who is super cool and just moved here from Texas. We talked the entire time and had a blast. The fact that Moe's is staffed by the cute and sweet did not detract from the day either. It was a good day.

I kept getting calls all day too. I am now scheduled for 2 interviews and have to schedule a third. But doesn't that rock? I just sent out my resumes on Wednesday. Bow down before the power and might of my past work experience. Hazah!

PS - If Anon will reveal him or herself (I think I know who it is, maybe), I will buy them dinner.

5 Comments:

At 9:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

For sure Anon is not your mother!! Love mom But I'll take dinner just the same but please oh please let me buy. Glad you had a fun work day. welcome back! You sound really stoked.

 
At 6:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I very much doubt that you've figured me out, life is full of surprises. This is a tricky business: being mysterious but not creepy. For now, I've decided to stay shy because I still want to know more about you. I did forget to tell you that I find you incredibly cute, but your wit and sense of humor really struck me the strongest when we met.
Tempted as I am to reveal myself and enjoy a dinner with you, I'm still in the curiously infatuated stage: I don't know you as much as I'd like to. How daring are you? Are you daring enough to lay your dreams bare in your blog?
On the other hand, that wouldn't be completely fair until I did so first. Me, I want to build things from the ground, create strong foundations, solve problems as they arise. Reward to me is often demonstration without the thanks. Creation is something that everyone dreams of, but few ever accomplish it.

 
At 8:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

anon if you are out there, I know who you are and you know I've always liked you. Just so you know that I know who you are...here's a hint. The item you left with me was reviewed by another family member and we have it all figured out. Did I guess right? from the mom

 
At 9:28 PM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

I hate games, so it is best to reveal yourself now.

 
At 9:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really didn't mean to play any games, I just enjoyed reading your blog, and thought you'd like the conversation. Hope the job interviews work out!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home