Monday, August 28, 2006

The Rant

I am allowed to get angry now. I have currently been unemployed for as long as I have ever been unemployed post college. My temp agency is slacking off. All they are offering me is menial crap that a monkey or the drug addicted could do. I have a degree people, seriously.

I went on another interview today and even before I got there I knew exactly what it was going to be like. I went on one very similar to this, two actually. The job was to basically sell things door to door (or business to business rather), with a full day second interview/trial to follow. How many of these companies are out there. I went on the second day trial once, it was god awful.

ARE THERE NO JOBS FOR THE EDUCATED OUT THERE ANYMORE!!!!????

7 Comments:

At 8:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you followed up on each of the 20 applications you put in 10 days ago? They will NEVER call you. You must go for it every time!!!!!

 
At 8:43 PM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

I can only follow up on the ones with contact info, which i have and i am still unemployed

 
At 7:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you applied for any jobs that I've posted?

http://denverjobs.denver.com/jobdetails.html?JobID=1638258

 
At 11:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Been out of it for a little while, been getting better. When I get back from my visit, I'll start talking to all my contacts about finding you some PR work, if you'd be interested. I'll get going on it ASAP.

 
At 8:42 AM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

That would be fantastic, and I love you.

 
At 2:08 PM , Blogger sheashedeed said...

You can most definitely use me as a peer reference! Let me know if you need any of my personal info...my cell is 3-345-4308

 
At 10:15 PM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

thanks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home