Wednesday, August 23, 2006

You know what sucks...This

Week in Review:

I hate searching for jobs. I go on interview after interview, but nothing is right. The one I went on today sounded ok when I talked to the guy on the phone but it was a sales job. I do not do sales. So I will continue to do temp work.

One of my fans suggested phone sex artistry. Ick. No. Maybe if I am desperate.

So we found out who Anonymous was. He is a friend of the LLS. Very nice guy, would make a great friend and writing mentor since he has written a novel or two and teaches English.

Other than that I have been applying for jobs and wallowing. I have not turned to drugs or alcohol yet, so I think I am doing well. I have also made a realization:

I am not qualified for anything.

This has left me with a few options:

Hari Kari (I will need a volunteer to cut off my head)
Move back home and work in a Dairy Queen
Become a hired gun

I need to work harder at finding a sugar daddy.

I went out with OFJ a few times this week and one night we went out with an old friend of ours from high school. He looks almost exactly the same, more filled out maybe and a lot less scary. Apparently one of his friends thought I was kind of nifty so we are all doing a wine night sometime.

Oh, and the Ultimate Crush left for Korea tonight, without one last date with me, without a goodbye hug or kiss.

Bah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home