Monday, September 25, 2006

The Sporting Self

If you can get hurt doing something, it's can be labeled a sport. And by that logic, bowling has been upgraded from game to sport, because I hurt myself bowling last week. Pathetic, I know. But on the third game (Mondays and Wednesdays are $1 nights, something new we learned), 9th frame, I twinged my back something awful. It's been hurting ever since. It is getting better every day, so I have hope.

Pool and poker are still games though. Skill and chance, skill and chance.

In other news: Fidget and I spent the entire weekend together and yesterday, he was a complete ass. I don't know why, maybe because he can't get to his brother's wedding, or he's not sleeping well at my house or his allergies are acting up. But still, he was being a dick.

He apologized today though and promised to make it up to me. And who can be mad at him. The smile, the eyes, the lips...anyway...He owes me big time.

4 Comments:

At 6:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe fidget is revealing his true self. Do you like what you see?

 
At 6:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be careful big sis. This might be foreshadowing. Or, he really is awesome and he just having a rough go right now.

 
At 6:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Then again, he may really be a big jerk, in which case, he must be destroyed.

 
At 7:34 PM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

yjanks sugarpie, he was just having a bad day.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home