Friday, October 06, 2006

Oh Audrey

I miss Audrey Hepburn. I wasn't really aware of her existence when she was alive, but I have grown to appreciate her understated beauty, enduring grace and generosity. She was a beautiful human being and now she is hocking pants for the GAP. It's unholy.

What ever happened to acknowledging a person when they let you into a lane of traffic? I have a much longer commute now (14 miles, I need to move) and no one even gives me a little wave when I let them in. That's all I'm asking for, a little wave of thanks. The world is rude.

The new job is going very well. I am busy all day and am not usually bored. I fought with FedEx today and with the ink people yesterday. It's a lot less work and responsibility and almost the same amount of money as TSA.

My life is very happy. All the pillars are in place.

3 Comments:

At 8:57 AM , Blogger chinchilla said...

You might be too happy for a blog. I notice happy blogs get boring. ; )
btw, no clue you felt that way about my former boss (referring to an old post of yours)

 
At 12:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yup, annoying and useless she was.

 
At 12:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

and I will try and fake some misery for you

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home