Tuesday, October 17, 2006

OK People...

We have a lot to cover today, so settle down. Settle. OK then:

I wanted to wear a certain bra this morning, said bra is still lost among many jammies right now. I have too many jammies. I would have settled on Super-Sexy-Purple-Bra but it too is lost among the jammies. I really need to put my laundry away.

I was listening to the news today, I like to stay informed. Anyway, one of the stories was about how the US population is now 300 million. They had a sound bite of the Census Bureau as the ticker clicked over 300 and there was cheering. Who celebrates over population? Weird census people I guess. I figure this is the only thing in their lives worth celebrating so I am going to let it slide this one time. But if they do it again... Can you believe our population has grown by 100 million people in the last 30 years? You learn a lot when you listen to the news. I also learned that a person is born every 7 seconds and a person dies every 13 seconds.

I got my phone bill yesterday $43.50 in texting fees. That's 435 text messages in the last month. Am I a little paranoid in thinking someone hacked my phone and is using my number to send all these messages? Since I only learned to text about 6 weeks ago, I find it hard to believe I do it that much.

It was 80 degrees 2 days ago. Now it's snowing. I do not like snow. It's cold, and wet, the traffic is slow, I have to get up even earlier (pre-pre dawn as opposed to pre dawn). Everyone at my office loves snow and is hoping for a wet winter. To them I say bite me. OK, yes, it is very pretty when it covers the trees and such outside my windows and the cat likes it (at least she likes to lick the little snow chunks that come off my shoes), but it's still cold.

I do background checks for the properties under our management. I do about 10 a week. They are pretty boring: "There is no arrest record on file for (insert name here) in the state of The Middle." Except today, I GOT CRIMINALS. Good ones too. Weapons, prostitution, drugs. All kinds of wonderful things. And I got a call from a very angry woman who wanted to complain about the assistant manager of her property. She was super PO'd, there was cursing, several high-low voice changes and yeah, it was super.

It is a cocoa and fuzzy jammies kind of night. I need the BF for a snuggle.

I am celebrating the BF's grandmother's birthday with the family on Friday.

Oh, and I am newly addicted to "Six Feet Under." They just started showing it on TV. I will of course have to rent it to get the good language though. You really lose something when you dub.

End Tuesday.

2 Comments:

At 10:00 AM , Blogger chinchilla said...

I'm starting to get too lazy for anything but sports bras.......Phase 1 of becoming an old lonely cat lady?

Six Feet Under is awesome! Defnitely rent!!!!!!!!!! I hope morticians wash their hands before they do naughty things with them.

 
At 11:59 AM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

I used to do the sports bra thing, but i felt like a liar, since I am not an athlete.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home