Sunday, October 29, 2006

In-justice

As I have said before, I do the background checks for proposed tenants at our properties. I am also incredibly nosy so I read them as they come off the line.

Did you know that cruelty towards a child....A CHILD! Only gets you 19 days in jail? Just enough for you to go back and do it again a few weeks later (like the person in reference). Don't you love our society? That's bullshit. To be arrested for cruelty towards a child you have to be a serious monster and then you only get 19 days in jail. Bullshit, I tell you, bullshit.

Just had to vent.

Also, this person has been arrested for contributing to delinquency, drunk driving and several other offenses that took up 2 pages. A real peach, huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home